Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local WV medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in West Virginia.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in West Virginia. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all West Virginia State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured WV medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your WV medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of WV Biohazardous Medical Waste We Handle
Sharps - Visit this page to find available sharps disposal locations in WV.
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biohazardous waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About West Virginia
West Virginia is a state located in the Appalachian region of the Southern United States. West Virginia is bordered by Kentucky, Virginia, Ohio, Maryland and Pennsylvania. West Virginia is the 10th smallest state by area. It is ranked as 38th in population and also has the second lowest household income of the 50 United States. The capital of West Virginia is Charleston which is also the largest city. The state capital was originally, Wheeling from 1863 to 1870, but then was moved to Charleston, which is a more central city from 1870 to 1875. However the capital was then returned to Wheeling in 1875, until the capitol burned down in 1885, so it was then moved back to Charleston in 1885 and it has been there ever since.
Charleston, the capital city, is the most populous city in West Virginia. Charleston is home to an abundance of arts, education, and shopping centers. Huntington is the second most populous city in the state. Due to West Virginia being located within the Appalachian Mountain Range, the state’s nickname is the “Mountain State.” The state’s motto, “Montani Semper Liberi,” or “Mountaineers are Always Free,” can be found on the West Virginia state seal as well as the West Virginia state flag.
In the 21st century, a large mining accident occurred in West Virginia. In 2010 an explosion at Massey Energy Company Mine caused the deaths of 29 miners. In the subsequent year, the owner of the mine paid $209M in grievances and restitution. This was the largest settlement in U.S. history related to a government investigation of a mining accident.
West Virginia ranked last in the nation in 2013 with an employment-to-population ratio of only 50 percent, compared to the national average of 59 percent. West Virginia lost about 5,600 jobs in its labor force in four critical economic sectors, which include, manufacturing, construction, education and retail. The state’s Civilian Labor Force dropped by 15,100.
Types of Biohazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in West Virginia
We are the leading medical waste company in West Virginia serving Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg, Beckley, Clarksburg, South Charleston, St. Albans, Vienna, Bluefield, Moundsville, Bridgeport, Dunbar, Oak Hill, Nitro, Elkins, Princeton and more.
Get your quote