Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local UT medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Utah.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt biohazardous waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Utah. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Utah State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured UT medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your UT medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Utah
Utah is a US state in the western part of the United States. Utah was the 45th state to be admitted to the United States on January 4, 1896. Utah is the 31st most populous and is also the 13th largest by area of the 50 United States. Utah has a population of more than 3 million people. About 80 percent of these people live along the Wasatch Front. The capital of Utah is Salt Lake City. Utah is bordered by Colorado, Arizona, Idaho and Wyoming. Utah also touches a corner of New Mexico to the southeast.
The most populous city, and capital, of Utah is Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City is the one hundred twenty-fourth largest city in the United States. The second largest city in Utah is West Valley City. Utah is nicknamed the “Beehive State” as the beehive references hard work and industry. A beehive can be found on the state seal of Utah as well as the state flag of Utah.
The twenty-first century brought a variety of media coverage to Salt Lake City, Utah, in the twenty-first century. In 2002, Salt Lake City was home to the XIX Olympic Winter Games. Nearly a year later in 2003, kidnapping victim Elizabeth Smart was rescued from her abductors. In 2007, disaster struck as a massacre ensued when a gunman opened fire in a shopping plaza. During the same year, six coal miners were trapped after a mine collapsed resulting in the deaths of three rescue workers
Tourism is a major industry in Utah. It has seen an increase in tourism since the 2002 Winter Olympics. Utah has five national parks and has the third most national parks of any other state after California and Alaska. The five national parks include, Capitol Reef, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, and Bryce Canyon. Utah also features eight national monuments and seven national forests. The national monuments include, Dinosaur, Hovenweep, Bears Ears, Timpanogos Cave, Rainbow Bridge, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Natural Bridges, and Cedar Breaks. The national forests include, Fishlake, Sawtooth, Uinta-Wasatch-Cache, Dixie, Ashley, Caribou-Targhee, and Manti-La Sal. Utah also has many different state parks and monuments.
Types of UT Hazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Biohazardous waste from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in Utah
Salt Lake City, West Valley City, Provo, West Jordan, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, St. George, Layton, Taylorsville, South Jordan, Logan, Lehi, Murray, Bountiful, Draper, Riverton, Roy, Spanish Fork, Pleasant Grove, Cottonwood Heights, Tooele, Clearfield and more UT medical waste service areas.
Get your quote