Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local Paramus NJ medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Paramus, New Jersey.
1. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Paramus. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
2. Full Compliance With all Federal, New Jersey State, and Paramus Medical Waste Regulations
AdvoWaste is a fully licensed and insured NJ medical waste disposal company. We guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance always. Our highly skilled staff can even conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste and sharps needle handlingl in your office.
3. Highly Responsive and Professional Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your NJ medical waste disposal and sharps needs. They have passed rigorous background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
4. Superior Service
Our service is much better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your specific needs.
5. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll promptly refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle in the city of Paramus:
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste in Paramus NJ
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Types of Biohazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Discarded medical equipment and parts in Paramus that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
Cities We Service near Paramus, NJ
Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Trenton, Clifton, Bayonne, Passaic, Union City, East Orange, Vineland, New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, Hoboken, Plainfield, West New York, Hackensack, Sayreville, Kearny, Linden, Atlantic City, Fort Lee, Fair Lawn, Long Branch, Garfield, Westfield, Millville, Rahway, Englewood and more NJ medical waste service areas.
Get your quote