Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local NH medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in New Hampshire.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt NH medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current NH medical waste disposal service. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all New Hampshire State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
NH Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About New Hampshire
New Hampshire is a US State located in the northeastern United States. New Hampshire is in the New England region. It is the 9th least populous state of the 50 United States and is the 5th smallest by land area.
The state capital of New Hampshire is Concord. Manchester is the largest city in the state of New Hampshire. There is no general sales tax, nor is personal income taxed at either the state or local level, besides interest and dividends. The New Hampshire license plates hold the state motto, “Live Free or Die”. New Hampshire’s nickname is “The Granite State” and this refers to extensive granite formations and quarries.
The most populous city in New Hampshire is Manchester. Concord, the capital of New Hampshire, is the third most populous city in the state. New Hampshire is nicknamed “The Granite State,” which references the abundance of granite and quarries in the state. Granite formations can be found on the New Hampshire state seal as well as the New Hampshire state flag.
New Hampshire played a key role in the creation of the United States. On January 5th, 1776, the first independent constitution in the Americas was ratified by the Provincial Congress of New Hampshire. One of the first 13 warships, the USS Raleigh, was built in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. In the modern day, New Hampshire holds the first Presidential primary in every election cycle.
New Hampshire has the largest ski mountains on the East Coast and some of the major recreational attractions include hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, and other winter sports. There is a popular motorcycle rally that is held in Weirs Beach near Laconia and is known as Motorcycle Week. It is held in June.
Some notable people from New Hampshire include, Adam Sandler, Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers, Nicholas Gilman, Daniel Webster, Franklin Pierce and restaurateurs Richard and Maurice McDonald.
Types of Hazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in New Hampshire
We proudly serve the following cities in New Hampshire: Manchester, Nashua, Concord, Dover, Rochester, Keene, Portsmouth, Laconia, Claremont, Lebanon, Somersworth, Berlin, Franklin and all other NH medical waste service areas.
Get your quote