Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local medical KY waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Kentucky.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Kentucky. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Kentucky State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Sharps and syringes - Visit this page to find sharps disposal locations in KY.
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Kentucky
Kentucky (also known officially as the Commonwealth of Kentucky) was originally part of Virginia and became an official state in 1792. It was the 15th state to join the union and is the 26th most populated state in the United States. Kentucky is known as the “Bluegrass State” based on the many blue grass pastures all across their fertile soil. Kentucky is located in the upland south and borders seven states from the southeast to the midwest. Kentucky is divided into 5 regions, which are the Bluegrass region, the Jackson Purchase, the Pennyroyal Plateau and the Western Coal Fields. The Bluegrass region is divided into two regions, the inner Bluegrass and the Outer bluegrass. Kentucky has a humid subtropical climate with four distinct seasons. It has more navigable miles than any other state with the exception of Alaska. Many artificial lakes are in Kentucky, with only three major natural lakes.
Kentucky is known for Bluegrass, this is because Kentucky has very fertile soils and pastures. Kentucky’s is home to the Mammoth Cave National Park. Mammoth Cave National Park is the world’s longest cave system. It includes waterways, streams and tow of the largest man made lakes. Kentucky is home and the Churchill Downs Racetrack located in Louisville. Churchill Downs has been hosting the Kentucky Derby since 1875.
The population of Kentucky is approximately 4,500,000 according to the 2016 United States Census Bureau. The center of population is the city of Williamsburg in Washington County. Kentucky is home to 8 four year universities which are the University of Kentucky, the University of Louisville, Morehead State University, Eastern Kentucky University, Kentucky Community and Technical College System, the University of Kentucky, Berea College and Transylvania University. The most populated cities in Kentucky are Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Ownesboro, Covington, Richmond, Hopkinsville and Florence.
Types of Biohazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in Kentucky
AdvoWaste is the leading biohazardous medical waste company in the state of Kentucky servicing Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Owensboro, Covington, Hopkinsville, Richmond, Florence, Georgetown, Henderson, Elizabethtown, Nicholasville, Jeffersontown, Frankfort, Paducah, Independence, Radcliff, Ashland, Madisonville, Winchester, Erlanger, Murray, St. Matthews, Fort Thomas, Danville, Newport, Shively, Shelbyville, Glasgow, Berea, Bardstown, Shepherdsville, Somerset, Lyndon, Lawrenceburg, Middlesborough, Mayfield, Mount Washington, Campbellsville, Maysville and more KY medical waste service locations.
Get your quote