Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local KS medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Kansas.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Kansas. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Kansas State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of KS Medical Waste We Handle
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
KS Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Kansas
Kansas is a state in the US which is located in the midwestern region of the country. It is named after the Kansa native American tribe which inhabited the area for thousands years. Kansas was settled by Europeans in 1812, and in the 1850’s population settlement expansion increased dramatically. In 1861, Kansas entered the union as a free state and after the Civil War the population continued to grow rapidly.
Kansas is one of the most productive agricultural states, producing corn, soybeans, wheat and sorghum in high yields. It is the 15th largest state by area and is bordered by Colorado, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Missouri. Kansas has many national parks and historic sites in the region, including the Pony Express National Historic Park, Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail, Nicodemus National Historic Site, Santa Fe National Historic Trail and Fort Scott National Historic Site to name a few.
The most populous city in Kansas is Wichita. Wichita is the fiftieth most populous city in the United States. The second most populous city in Kansas is Overland Park. Kansas is nicknamed the “Sunflower State,” referring to the native sunflower that grows in abundance in the state. A sunflower can be found on the Kansas state flag above the Kansas state seal.
Throughout the 20th century, Kansas became home to many public icons. The Presidential Library and tombs of President Dwight D. Eisenhower and his immediate family are in Kansas. Amelia Earhart of Atchison, Kansas, made her first flight in 1920 from the state. Dorothy of The Wizard of Oz calls Kansas home.
The US Census Bureau has estimated the population of Kansas to be approximately 2,900,000 in 2016, which is about 53 people per square mile. The religion in Kansas is predominantly Protestant and Catholic. According to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the total GDP of Kansas is approximately 141,000 Billion. Some of the major industries contributing to their economy are agricultural outputs, petroleum and gas production and the aerospace industry. The highest populated cities in Kansas are Wichita, Overlook Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan and Lenexa.
Types of Biohazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Counties We Service in Kansas
Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Dodge City, Garden City, Emporia, Junction City, Derby, Prairie Village, Liberal, Hays, Pittsburg, Newton, Gardner, Great Bend, McPherson, El Dorado, Ottawa and more.
Get your quote