Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local IL medical waste disposal service doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Illinois.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Illinois. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Illinois State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured IL medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your IL medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
IL Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Illinois
Illinois is a state in the midwestern part of the US. It is the 6th most populated state in the country. The name Illinois was derived from the Ojibwe language, however the meaning of the name is unknown. Prior to the Europeans arrival, American indians of many generations lives along the waterways for thousands of years. The Illinois territory was created in 1809, with the capital being Kaskaskia. In 1818, Illinois became the 21st state in the United States.
Illinois ranked 4th in men serving in the American Civil War, with over 250,000 soldiers volunteering. This number was surpassed only by Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. During and after the Civil War, Chicago’s population increased dramatically. By the turn of the 20th century, the population of Illinois expanded to about 5 million people due to the expanding industrial base. By the end of the century, its population reached an impressive 12.4 million. Although the Chicago metropolitan area comprise only 8% of the area of Illinois, it is home to about 65% of the state’s residents.
The state has a high concentration of Roman Catholics, and accounts for approximately 30% of the population. Illinois played an important role in helping the Latter Day Saint movement.
Illinois is ranked at the 4th biggest manufacturing state in the US, with productivity of over $107 billion dollars a year. The largest manufacturers are chemical, machinery, food, fabricate metal products, computer and electronics, transportation equipment, and plastics and rubber. Illinois has several prominent museums, with some considered the best in the world. These include, the Field Museum of Natural History, the Adler Planetarium, the Art Institute of Chicago, the John G. Shedd Aquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry. Highest population cities Illinois are Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, North Peoria, Elgin and Waukegan.
Types of Hazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Counties We Service in Illinois
Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero town, Champaign, Bloomington, Decatur, Arlington Heights village, Evanston, Schaumburg village, Bolingbrook village, Palatine village, Skokie village, Des Plaines, Orland Park village, Tinley Park village, Oak Lawn village, Berwyn, Mount Prospect village, Wheaton, Normal town and more IL medical waste service areas.
Get your quote