Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local medical waste disposal service in Delaware doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Delaware.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Delaware. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Delaware State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
DE Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of DE Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Delaware
Delaware is a northeastern state which was named after Thomas West, Third Baron De La Warr, Virginia’s first governor. It is bordered by New Jersey, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Delaware is the second smallest state in the US, but the sixth most densely populated. Before the Europeans explored it’s coastline in the 16th century, it was home to several native american groups, including the Nanticoke and the Lenape tribes. Delaware was one of the thirteen colonies to participate in the American Revolution, and was the first state to ratify the US Constitution.
The most populous city in Delaware is Wilmington. Wilmington is the fifth least populous city in the United States. Dover, the capital, is the second largest city in the state. Delaware is known as the “First State” due to being the first state to ratify the United States Constitution. The state’s motto is “Liberty and Independence,” which can be found on the state seal of Delaware as well as the state flag of Delaware.
Delaware holds various records. The state is comprised of only three counties, fewer than any other state. In 1787, Delaware became the first state in ratifying the Constitution. In 1968, the Wilmington Riots that occurred following the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. resulted in occupation by the National Guard for ten months. This is the longest the National Guard has occupied a state.
Delaware is approximately 96 miles long and ranges from 35 miles to 9 miles across. Some small portions of Delaware share land boundaries with New Jersey. Delaware has the lowest elevation of any state in the US, and is on a level plain. The population of Delaware is approximately 953,000 according to the US Census Bureau. The three most popular congregations in the state are the United Methodist Church, Evangelical Protestant and the Catholic Church. Delaware has the ninth-largest number of millionaires per capita in the United States. The state’s largest employers are government, education, banking, pharmaceutical technology, healthcare, farming and retail. In addition, Dover Air Force Base is a major employer in Delaware. The largest cities in Delaware by population are Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middleton, Bear, Brookside, Glasgow, Hockessin, Smyrna and Pike Creek Valley.
Types of Biohazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in Delaware
Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, Milford, Seaford, Georgetown, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Harrington, Camden, Clayton, Lewes, Milton, Selbyville, Townsend, Bridgeville, Ocean View and more.
Get your quote