Why Choose Advo Medical Waste Disposal Company?
If your current local medical waste disposal service in Connecticut doesn’t provide top notch service with the best pricing, then it’s time to switch to Advo medical waste disposal company. Here are some reasons why:
See how Advo Medical Waste Disposal beats the competition in Connecticut.
1. Superior Service
Our service is better than the competition. We offer quick and prompt medical waste pickup services with the flexibility you need to meet your needs.
2. Guaranteed Lower Prices
We guarantee to save you at least 30% off of your current local medical waste disposal service in Connecticut. We will provide you with an accurate price with a quick over the phone quote.
3. Simple Invoicing With No Hidden Fees
Our invoices are clear and easy to understand. We'll never hit you with any unexpected surcharges, environmental fees or administration fees. We guarantee that the price we quote you will be accurate.
4. Full Compliance With all Connecticut State and Federal Medical Waste Regulations
Advo Waste is a fully licensed and insured medical waste disposal company, and we guarantee to remain in 100% full compliance. Our highly skilled staff can conduct a compliance review of your facility as well as train your employees in proper handling and disposing of medical waste in your office.
5. Professional and Responsive Service Staff
All of our employees are highly trained and certified in handling and disposing of your medical waste and sharps. They have passed background checks and are subject to random drug tests to ensure that we have the highest quality employees.
6. Our Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with our service, we promise to make it right or we’ll refund your service fee.
Types of Medical Waste We Handle
Sharps - Visit this page to find sharps disposal locations in CT.
Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
Discarded medical equipment and parts
Medical Waste Classifications
Biomedical waste includes needles / sharps, chemotherapy waste, pathological waste, biological waste, cultures and stocks of infectious agents, discarded medical equipment and parts and more.
Storage of Medical Waste
Biomedical waste is contained in a manner and location which provides protection from animals, the weather, does not provide a breeding place for insects or rodents, and minimizes any exposure to the public. The containers shall be labeled with the biohazard symbol so that it is readily visible from any direction. Biomedical waste must be stored in rigid containers leak proof containers and securely closed before transportation.
Information About Connecticut
Connecticut is located in the northeastern United States, and is the southernmost state in the New England region. It is bordered by Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York and the Long Island Sound. Connecticut is the third smallest state by area and the fourth most densely populated. Due to the state being influential in the development of the federal government of the United States, Connecticut has been known as the “Constitution State.” In 1977, Connecticut ratified the US Constitution, making it the fifth state. The state was known for being a conservative state, and the congregational church struggled in the 1800’s to maintain traditional religious viewpoints, in alliance with the federalists. Connecticut was a major supplier of weaponry and supplies in both the Civil War and in World War II. Their dependence in the defence industry posed a significant economic challenge when the cold war ended.
According to the US Census in 2015, Connecticut has a population of approximately 3,600,000. The total gross state product for 2012 was roughly 119 billion. According to a 2013 study, Connecticut had the 3rd largest number of millionaires per capita in the US. Connecticut and Rhode Island are the only two states that do not have a county government, with the exception of counties having Sheriffs.
There is much to see in Connecticut. American author Mark Twain’s house and the Wadsworth Atheneum are located in Hartford. New Haven is home to beautiful piers and waterfront. New Haven is also home to the Ivy League College Yale University and a historical eighteenth century cemetery. If you enjoy fishing, sailing, lighthouses and beaches Connecticut has them all located on the Long Island Sound. Connecticut can boast many notable people from their area, including George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Charles Dow, J.P. Morgan and Katharine Hepburn to name a few. The largest cities by population are Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, West Hartford and Greenwich.
Types of Hazardous Waste
- Cultures and stocks of infectious agents
- Pathological waste
- Sharps that have been used in human or animal patient care or in medical, research, or industrial laboratories
- Contaminated animal carcasses, body parts, and bedding of animals that were exposed to infectious agents during research
- Any discarded preparations made from genetically altered living organisms and their products
- Waste human blood and products of blood
- Wastes from human or animal patient care, surgery or autopsy that were in contact with infectious agents
- Laboratory wastes from medical, pathological, pharmaceutical, or other research
- Dialysis wastes that were in contact with the blood of patients undergoing hemodialysis
- Discarded medical equipment and parts that were in contact with infectious agents
- Biological waste and discarded materials contaminated with blood, excretion
- Such other waste material that results from the administration of medical care to a patient whether human or animal by a health care provider and is found by the director in consultation with the division of public health services or state veterinarian to pose a threat to human health or the environment due to its infectious nature.
Cities We Service in Connecticut
We proudly serve the following cities in Connecticut: Bridgeport Medical Waste, New Haven Medical Waste, Hartford Medical Waste, Stamford Medical Waste, Waterbury Medical Waste, Norwalk Medical Waste, Danbury Medical Waste, New Britain Medical Waste, Bristol Medical Waste, Meriden Medical Waste, Milford Medical Waste, Middletown Medical Waste, Norwich Medical Waste, Shelton Medical Waste, Torrington Medical Waste, Naugatuck Medical Waste, New London Medical Waste, Ansonia Medical Waste, Derby Medical Waste, Groton Medical Waste, Danielson Borough and all other major cities in CT.
Get your quote