Choosing the right medical waste company for your business is an extremely important decision, as there are several factors to consider. Safety of your employees and customers is of course always the number one priority. However, there are other issues that need to be taken into account before going forward with settling in on a biohazardous waste company.
Here is a list of several items which should be assessed in order to assure the proper type and level of service needed by your company.
- Do they have over a decade of experience in the medical waste pickup and disposal industry?
- Do they offer training to ensure that your employees are always in full OSHA compliance?
- Are they a local company?
- Do they offer quick or flexible pickup when you are in a pinch?
- Are they responsive to your needs?
- Are they trying to lock you into a contract or long term agreement?
- Do they have full insurance coverage when picking up and transporting all biohazardous waste?
- Are they fully compliant with all city, state and federal medical waste disposal regulations?
- Is there billing and invoicing paperwork completely transparent with no hidden fees?
- Are they the most affordable company that still offers the best in service and reliability?
- Are they willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you are a happy customer?
- Do they treat you like the most important customer in the world?
If the answer to any of these questions is “I’m not sure” then you should give us a call and allow us to win over your business. If you are just looking for a new company, or considering changing from your existing company, we may be just what you are looking for.